In my lightboxes:
Lonely Above Timberline
- Title: Lonely Above Timberline
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pikes Peak
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: The Peak is accessible by foot (the Barr Trail) car (Pikes Peak Highway)or the Cog Railway (originates in Manitou Springs). All are close to Colorado Springs.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Above timberline on the slopes of Pikes Peak it is not uncommon to see Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep in the summertime.
- Gear: Sony DSC-F828 Camera, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonar T* 7.1x Zoom Lens, Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!