In my lightboxes:
- Title: Peaceful Light
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor State Park
- Nearest Town: Incline Village, NV
- Brief Directions: This area is just south of Sand Harbor State Park off of HWY28.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This is Lake Tahoe, Nevada. These boulders are located right off Hwy 28 near North Lake Tahoe, Nevada. The boulder off in the distance in called Bonsai Rock because of the small Bonsai tree growing out of the rock.
- Gear: 5DMK2, 17-40L, Induro tripod,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!