In my lightboxes:
"bad, Very Bad"
- Title: "bad, Very Bad"
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Four Corners
- Nearest Town: Farmington
- Brief Directions: Head south out of Farmington, NM on the Bisti Highway. Just watch out as you make the drive, as the highway if VERY VERY bumpy!
- Description: This shot was taken in the Bisti Badlands, 35 miles south of Farmington, NM. As you start to make the trek into this area, you get the feeling that you are entering into another galaxy. The photographic opportunities are endless here.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Mark II, 24-105mm lens, Manfrotta tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 232 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!