In my lightboxes:
- Title: Peaceful Splender
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Diamond Lake
- Nearest Town: Roseburg
- Brief Directions: From Roseburg you travel east about 70 miles up the North Umpqua River highway to the Lemolo lake turn off go left past the lake for about 10 miles there is a well marked trail the falls is about a quarter mile walk on good flat trail.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Warm Springs Falls this falls plunges 70 feet over the basalt cliffs into the canyon below.
- Gear: Olympus 520 /40/150 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 238 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!