In my lightboxes:
Skykomish River Night Panoramic
- Title: Skykomish River Night Panoramic
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snohomish Count
- Nearest Town: Sultan
- Brief Directions: Drive east on Highway 2 from Everett, Washington 22 miles to the town of Sultan.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photo is 10 individual images stitched together shot on the night of January 19, 2012 between 9:45 PM and 10:15 PM. The entire completed image can be printed at nearly billboard size.
This scene shows the Wallace river in the foreground and the Skykomish river in the mid-ground. The mountain in the far background is Haystack Mountain.
Each individual slice was exposed at f/2.8 for two minutes.
- Gear: Canon 5D MII, Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 362 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!