In my lightboxes:
- Title: Frost On Pine
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Harriman State Park
- Nearest Town: Island Park
- Brief Directions: Harriman State Park is on US 20 in the northeast corner of Idaho, southwest of West Yellowstone Montana.
- Description: Took the photo hand held during an early morning cross-country ski outing in February 2006. Great winter scenery at Harriman. Great X-C skiing also. Views of Grand Teton, ponds, rivers, forest and wildlife. Harriman is a sanctuary for trumpeter swans.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Canon 17-85 IS EFS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 164 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!