In my lightboxes:
- Title: History Ghost
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Willow Street
- Nearest Town: Johnson City
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: An old Endicott Johnson factory is tore down after being a pillar to the Southern Tier community. Endicott Johnson was a large employer for New York State during the 20th centruy. They helped settle and build cities and towns like Vestal, Binghamton, Endicott, Johnson City. Much like IBM, Endicott Johnson had a major impact on the manufacturing sector, now these buildings are little shantytown reminders of incorporated emptiness.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T2i, 18 - 55 mm lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 167 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!