In my lightboxes:
Pebble Beach Icon
- Title: Pebble Beach Icon
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pebble Beach and Cypress Point
- Nearest Town: Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Brief Directions: At Monterey get on the 17 Mile Drive and follow it to the turnout at "The Lone Cypress".
- GPS Longitude: 121
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The icon of the Pebble Beach Company for nearly a century, the world-famous sentinel named "The Lone Cypress Tree" is the only living entity to be trademarked.(It is the double tree on the right in this image) I captured quite a few angles of this famous tree and although it is famous for being the "lone" cypress I preferred this angle which shows it's closest neighbors as well.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200mm VR, Nikon Polarizer, RRS tripod & ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 317 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!