In my lightboxes:
Mt Rainier Reflected In Puddle
- Title: Mt Rainier Reflected In Puddle
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt Rainier National Park
- Nearest Town: Ashford
- Brief Directions: 3 Hours from Seattle, visitors can take Highway 410 south of Auburn to the mountain. Paradise is on the south side.
- GPS Longitude: 46.85
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Part of a series of images on Reflections, this images shows the everyday pov of the mountain from the Paradise Lodge parking Lot.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark 2, Tamron 17-35
This Photo Has Been Viewed 190 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!