In my lightboxes:
- Title: Bubbles And Ice
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining, CA
- Brief Directions: Lake Tenaya is located between Yosemite National Park off of Lake Tioga Pass Hwy 120.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A rare opportunity to see Lake Tenaya frozen over. The last time Tioga Pass was open in January was in 1976. I took advantage this year and photographed Lake Tenaya frozen over. Spend some time finding composition and waited for the after glow.
- Gear: 5DMK2, canon 17-40L, Induro tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 222 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!