In my lightboxes:
- Title: Salt Creek
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: In Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek
- Brief Directions: Past the end of the Salt Creek boardwalk, following to the left and paralleling the creek.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Perfect winter days, in my opinion, are best spent in the dessert, and Death Valley is a great destination. On my last day in Death Valley I headed out to Salt Creek. Somewhere past the end of the boardwalk is where Salt Creek originates. I didn't get to the spring or seep that created the creek this year. Perhaps next.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR, Manfrotto 055CXPRO3
This Photo Has Been Viewed 163 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!