In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mount Hood Morning
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Hood
- Nearest Town: Government City
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I found this spot scouting around near Government Camp, oregon at the base of Mount Hood. It took three tries to actually get a visual on the mountain, but when I did I got some nice soft pink light as well. It was completely still this morning and so peaceful. There was no one else around and the silence and beauty was food for the soul.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 12-24mm lens, B+W circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 106 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!