In my lightboxes:
- Title: Flocked Pines
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wasatch Plateau, Skyline Drive
- Nearest Town: Fairview
- Brief Directions: Take highway 10 and travel south from Price,Ut., until you enter Huntington 20 miles south. Make a turn at the north junction scenic byway (the sign reads Fairview) and travel west until you reach the top of the plateau.
- GPS Longitude: 115
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Trees atop the skyline drive (10,000') during the winter months are subjected to high winds and blowing snow as well as fog banks. I photographed these trees only moments before the sun was obscured by clouds.
- Gear: Canon Ts3;sigma 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 196 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!