In my lightboxes:
- Title: Frozen In Time
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yoseminte National Park
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining, CA
- Brief Directions: Tenaya Lake is located right off of Tioga Pass rd in Yosemite National Park, CA.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Tenaya Lake is a magnificent High Sierra lake surrounded by granite domes, lodgepole forests, and Yosemite’s vast wilderness. It is the largest lake in Yosemite’s front-country. Because of its remarkable scenic qualities, its inviting blue water, and its proximity to Tioga Road, Tenaya Lake is one of the most popular destinations for summer visitors in Yosemite.
- Gear: Canon 5DMK2. 17-40L. Induro Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 282 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!