In my lightboxes:
- Title: Storm Passage
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Lincoln
- Brief Directions: Old Bridal Path from Route 93 in Franconia Notch, New Hampshire.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: In a winter lacking snow in New Hampshire, this storm was a welcome return and cleansed the landscape photographer's palette. I waited until late in the day in hopes that the storm would clear and selected several potential compositions. Sun blasted through an opening in the clouds to illuminate the fresh snow while still holding on to the ominous feel of the mountain winter storm.
- Gear: Canon 5DII, Canon 17-40L, Gitzo tripod, single exposure
This Photo Has Been Viewed 254 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!