In my lightboxes:
- Title: Beautiful Reward
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Lincoln
- Brief Directions: Old Bridal Path trail off Route 93 in Franconia Notch, NH.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Snow coated the higher terrain of Franconia Ridge and set up perfect conditions for this winter shot. As storm clouds cleared from Mounts Lafayette and Lincoln, breaks in the clouds allowed the colorful glow of sunset to reflect off the fresh snow. This was the culmination of my perfect winter day - snow, solitude, and the rewards of hanging out in the cold all day!
- Gear: Canon 5DII, Canon 17-40L, Gitzo tripod, single exposure
This Photo Has Been Viewed 248 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!