In my lightboxes:
- Title: Spring Fling
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: apache junction
- Nearest Town: Gold canyon
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Wildflowers have been sparse this year with few spots displaying average blooms. Up in in the superstition mountains, wildflowers can be found. In this particular area, the brittlebush have been showing quite nicely and dominating the vegetation below these peaks. With clouds rolling in, some nice warm light developed in the evening to light up the peaks and allow the yellows to pop on the brittlebush. There are still plenty of buds waiting to bloom, so I suspect the next few weeks should be ideal for brittlebush and a few other species of wildflowers.
- Gear: Canon 7d 17-40mmL benro tripod singh ray 2 stop GND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 297 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!