In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sugarloaf Ridge
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sugarloaf Ridge SP
- Nearest Town: Kenwood
- Brief Directions: The park is about one hour away from San Francisco and seven miles east of Santa Rosa.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Lupines flourish along the trail leading to Bald Mountain. The park has 25 miles for hiking and horseback riding. On a clear day, visitors can see views of the Sierra Nevada and the Golden Gate Bridge from the 2729-foot summit of Bald Mountain
- Gear: Canon 5D; 16-35 mm 2.8L @ 27 mm; Gitzo tripod; RRS B55 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 536 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!