In my lightboxes:
- Title: Arch
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monadnock Region
- Nearest Town: Keene
- Brief Directions: Right off of Rt. 101 in Eastern Keene, NH
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A longstood piece of New England's railroad history, the Cheshire Railroad Stone Arch Bridge in Keene stands the test of time, as does much of our early examples of stone construction. The rushing waters beneath are no match for the bridges integrity, and my fiance can be seen leaning over the edge of the arch, showing the structure's immense size.
1/160th at f/3.5, ISO 100.
- Gear: Nikon D3000, 18-55 Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 140 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!