In my lightboxes:
Ranchos De Taos Church
- Title: Ranchos De Taos Church
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Immediately off state highway 68
- Nearest Town: Taos
- Brief Directions: In the tiny town of Ranchos de Taos, right off highway 68. Try to avoid photographing on Sunday mornings, when the area is filled with parked cars.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The back of this church was photographed by Ansel Adams and Paul Strand decades ago. I like the geometries, so I try to re-photograph the church every few years.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 18-55 mm lens, mounted on a tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 153 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!