In my lightboxes:
Evening Shoot In Garden Of The Gods
- Title: Evening Shoot In Garden Of The Gods
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 travel west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. Turn south and go about 1.5 miles to the entrance of the park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A young woman tries to capture the golden hour sunset illuminating some of the rock formations in the Garden of the Gods. I was able to make this image in almost a silhouette view as the sun was just about to set below Pikes Peak and the Front Range. The warm spring Colorado air had brought forth a number of visitors to the park that March evening and all were rewarded by fantastic views. I particularly liked the way a few rays of light were gently hitting the brush just below the photographer and at the lower right of the picture.
- Gear: Sony A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter, Ledvon 2540Q Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 527 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!