In my lightboxes:
Mt Rainier From Caacadian Couloir
- Title: Mt Rainier From Caacadian Couloir
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Okonogan-Wenatchee National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cle Elum
- Brief Directions: I90 east from Seattle to Cle Elum. Wa 970 to US 97 north. Left on Teanaway River Rd.. Longs Pass trailhead at road end, about 25 miles. Moderate hike over Longs Pass to Ingalls Creek trail. entrance to Cascadian Couloir is unmarked, a left turn off the Ingalls creek trail about 1 mile from the Longs Pass trail intersection. The Couloir is a difficult scramble, though not a technical climb.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: View of ridges looking southeast to Mt Rainier from about 7800 feet up the Cascadian Couloir, a scramble route to the summit of Mt Stuart, 9400 feet.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MkII, Canon 24-105L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 121 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!