In my lightboxes:
South Fork Stillaguamish River
- Title: South Fork Stillaguamish River
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt Baker Snoqualmie National Forest
- Nearest Town: Granite Falls
- Brief Directions: Follow Mountain Loop Highway east from Granite falls. Road follows the river after Verlot ranger station. many scenic spots
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: View of the river and interesting boulders. just off the Mountain Loop highway about 5 miles past Lake 22 trailhead
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MkII, Canon 17-40L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 173 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467108278.764 seconds.