In my lightboxes:
Forces Of Erosion
- Title: Forces Of Erosion
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Stovepipe Wells
- Brief Directions: From Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley, hike out into the dunes.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Walking along the sharp ridge line of a dune in the Mesquite Sand dunes I noticed these fascinating chutes formed by small avalanches of sand. I loved the textures and shapes.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Induro Tripod, Acratech Ballhead, Lee soft GND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 348 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!