In my lightboxes:
Sutro Baths At Dawn
- Title: Sutro Baths At Dawn
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ocean Beach
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: There is a blend of old world and new world in this photo. What remains of the once great Sutro Baths stands below one of the best restaurant views in all of San Francisco in the Cliff House.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Sutro Baths were a large, privately owned swimming pool complex in San Francisco, California, built in the late 19th century. The building housing the baths burned down in 1966 and was abandoned, the ruins can still be visited today.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 w/Tonkia 11-16mm F/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!