In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sundial Peak
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Salt Lake City
- Brief Directions: Follow the I-215 eastbound and take the exit for the Cottonwood Canyons. Turn east up Big Cottonwood Canyon and drive until you reach an "S-curve." The trailhead begins here and climbs steeply to the south.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Sundial Peak stands above Lake Blanche in Big Cottonwood Canyon, minutes away from Salt Lake City, Utah. The trail to the lake is a three-mile, steep hike but more than rewarding.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon 24 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 195 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!