In my lightboxes:
The Cirque Of The Towers
- Title: The Cirque Of The Towers
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wind River Range
- Nearest Town: Pinedale
- Brief Directions: Travel to the Big Sandy entrance of the Wind Rivers and follow the trail to the Cirque of the Towers, a hefty backpack through gorgeous meadows with a steep incline to the Cirque.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Wind Rivers Range in western Wyoming is a underrated wild land, where the Cirque of the Towers rises as a granite monument in the middle of the wilderness.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 163 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467095452.271 seconds.