In my lightboxes:
Lone Ranch Beach Sunset
- Title: Lone Ranch Beach Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Boardman State Park
- Nearest Town: Brookings
- Brief Directions: Approximately 4 miles north of Brookings, Oregon along the Pacific Coast Highway.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As we were traveling up the Oregon coast we were looking for a spot to stop and catch the sunset when we came upon Boardman State Park. We pulled in and headed down the beach to the south end where there were some nice sea stacks. There were some wispy clouds and and a nice little stream flowing across the beach which added to the composition. We found out later this was Lone Ranch Beach. It was a beautiful fall evening and we had the place almost completely to ourselves.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70mm lens, gitzo tripod, Really Right Stuff pano gear
This Photo Has Been Viewed 160 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!