In my lightboxes:
Hayden Falls After The Rain
- Title: Hayden Falls After The Rain
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hayden Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Columbus
- Brief Directions: In northwest Columbus, at the intersection of the Scioto River and Hayden Run Road, there is a parking lot on the southwest corner that allows access to the park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Hayden Falls Park is a small city park that has a wooden walkway along a brook through a ravine that ends at the falls. Sometimes there is little or no water flowing over the falls but after a particularly rainy few days the falls were quite full.
- Gear: Sony A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 180 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!