In my lightboxes:
Fry Canyon Pool With Bedding
- Title: Fry Canyon Pool With Bedding
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Canyon and Natural Bridges National Monument
- Nearest Town: Fry Canyon (ghost town)
- Brief Directions: Approximately 8 miles west-northwest of Natural Bridges National Monument on Highway 95.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was taken in Fry Canyon in October 2011, just after a rain. The image is an HDR tilt-shift panorama, three frames wide with five exposures per frame. The panorama was created by shifting the lens left, center, and right in portrait orientation, and downward tilt was added to the lens to maximize sharpness throughout the depth of field. The rocks closest to the image are about 2-3 feet from the lens, and the top of the image is approximately 20 feet away. If you look closely on the left side of the image you can see a small spider that was trying to hitch a ride on my camera bag.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24mm tilt-shift lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 226 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!