In my lightboxes:
Seastack, Salt Creek Recreation Area, Wa
- Title: Seastack, Salt Creek Recreation Area, Wa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Brief Directions: Located 13 miles of Port Angeles off Highway 112, Salt Creek Rec Area is also 3hrs from Seatle.
- GPS Longitude: -123.73
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This iconic seastack on Crescent Bay and the Strait of Juan de Fuca is located in Salt Creek Rec Area on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark 2, Tamron 17-35
This Photo Has Been Viewed 76 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!