In my lightboxes:
- Title: Zealand Valley
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Twin Mountain
- Brief Directions: Zealand Rd (FR16) which begins at US Route 302, approx. 2.3 miles east of the Twin Mountain intersection with Route 3, NH.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had hoped to capture a colorful sunrise over Mount Hale and this beaver pond in New Hampshire's White Mountains, but the sun never really came out. Instead, I came away with a moody scene thanks to heavy fog and clouds. The color image was essentially monochromatic with blues and cyan, so imagining the view as a B&W was not much of a stretch. The B&W adds a bit more mystery to the image for me.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105L, Manfrotto Tripod, 2 stop grad ND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 274 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!