In my lightboxes:
- Title: Seascape
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Marin Headlands
- Nearest Town: San Francisco, CA
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Huge waves were pounding Rodeo Beach in the Marin Headlands. The immense berm of taupe sand was sometimes covered in ocean wash, and this helped to create multiple horizons. This particular shot was 122 seconds.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, Really Right Stuff ballhead and plate, Hoya x400 and BW ND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 67 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!