In my lightboxes:
- Title: Leopard Lily
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Swett Ranch
- Nearest Town: Dutch John
- Brief Directions: Turn off Hiway 191 1/4 mile from the UT 44/191 intersection. Drive about 2 miles on a well maintained dirt road to the Swett Ranch Nat Historic Site.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A very elusive and short lily, 4 inches tall. From the top, it is nearly invisible in the grass surrounding it.
- Gear: Nikon D200 Nikor 18 to 200 mm UV fil ev+.0 f7.1 S1/200 Iso 100 wb sun
This Photo Has Been Viewed 255 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!