In my lightboxes:
- Title: Prairie Trillium
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Milw., Wi
- Nearest Town: Franklin, Wi
- Brief Directions: The Oak Leaf Trail, in Franklin, Wi., south of Drexel Ave. The trail goes north as well and is used for biking and running.
- GPS Longitude: -87.99477
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: While exploring along the Oak Leaf Trail, part of the parks system here in Franklin, I found a great spot with a number of these red, Prairie Trilliums. The deep red of the flower amongst all the green was quite the sight.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII with 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 497 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!