In my lightboxes:
- Title: Green & Gold
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Flat Tops Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Meeker
- Brief Directions: About 30 miles east of Meeker, Colorado, in the Flat Tops Wilderness.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: There was a cornucopia of images to take of the aspen forest I was passing through, but this particular stand caught my eye as the morning sun was just illuminating the tops of the trees, painting them gold and setting them off beautifully against their distinctive trunks and the spruce and other evergreens in the foreground.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II/ Really Right Stuff Tripod & Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 261 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!