In my lightboxes:
- Title: Burning Bush
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. Turn south and travel 1.5 miles to the entrance of the park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The late afternoon sunlight finally poured through a cleft in some of the tall sandstone rock formations of Garden of the Gods where a lone bush had taken root and was begining its springtime bloom. With the surrounding red walls the shrub appeared to be lit like a burning bush. Using a telezoom lens I was able to to isolate the event from the cloudy sky as I awaited for the sun to be uncovered from those clouds.
- Gear: Sony A-700 DSLR Camera, Sony DT 18-200 3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizer, Ledvon 2540 Q Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 280 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!