In my lightboxes:
Grey Whale Cove
- Title: Grey Whale Cove
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Pacifica, CA
- Brief Directions: Highway 1 south from Pacifica, an area called "Deveils Slide".
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I love the stormy early mornings and overcast, diffused light in winter on the Northern California coast. This was a rough, windy Sunday morning, and I stopped at Grey Whale Cove to see if a fisherman I befriended and wanted to photograph was there. He wasn't due to the weather, but from the bluffs, I was able to capture this scene below.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR, RRS ballhead, Velbon tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 117 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!