In my lightboxes:
Wild Goose Afternoon
- Title: Wild Goose Afternoon
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rising Sun
- Nearest Town: Saint Mary
- Brief Directions: From Saint Mary's take the Going To The Sun Highway west through Rising Sun to the turnout on the left. From West Glacier take the Going To The Sun Hghway east to Saint Mary Lake.
- GPS Longitude: -113.530955
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Wild Goose Island, St. Mary Lake - Glacier National Park, Montana
The selective sunlight coming through the clouds provided a spectacular show looking west over Wild Goose Island. This place is a little bit of heaven on earth.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8, Nikon Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 221 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!