In my lightboxes:
Looming Mt. Moran
- Title: Looming Mt. Moran
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jackson Lake
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: From Jackson take 89/191 north to Moran Junction. Take a left on 191 to turnout on the left at Oxbow turnout.
- GPS Longitude: -110.555419
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Taken from the Oxbow of the Snake River with Mt. Moran in the background. As the sun played hide-and-seek through the storm clouds the brief illumination it provided was magical. There one second and gone the next. To give you a little feel for the scale in this it is twelve miles to Mt. Moran in the background. I zoomed to 112mm to get this composition.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8, Nikon Polarizer, RRS tripod & head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 280 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!