In my lightboxes:
Lonely Splash Of Color
- Title: Lonely Splash Of Color
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Buckhorn Island State Park
- Nearest Town: Buffalo
- Brief Directions: Just off of I-190 at the north tip of Grand Island, NY.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While visiting this area for the first time yesterday despite living so close for so long this lonely splash of color from the tree freshly dressed in green caught my attention. With my lens at about 90mm the bland tones surrounding the tree an the tree itself contrasted each other nicely I thought.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikkor 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!