In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sensuous Bentonite
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: John Day Fossil Beds NM, Painted Hills Unit
- Nearest Town: Mitchell
- Brief Directions: Highway 26 east from Prineville; North on Burnt Ranch Road 5 miles west of Mitchell; West on Bear Creek Rd into Painted Hills NM
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: smooth curving flows of multi-hued bentonite
- Gear: Canon 5D; 28-70 mm @ 64 mm; polarizer; Gitzo tripod; RRS BH 55 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 700 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1466897350.403 seconds.