In my lightboxes:
The Ripples Of Spring
- Title: The Ripples Of Spring
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: southeast TN
- Nearest Town: Chattanooga
- Brief Directions: 25 miles northeast of town.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I tried several of these closeup abstract compositions of the water rippling over a small rock formation under the surface of a flowing creek. This shot had the boldest ripples and best reflected definiton of trees and leaves...although the other shots look almost as good to me. It was tricky to enhance color and tones in PS, I am still honing my skills with that. I knew the shot would need to stand out to be noticed, but oh well. The noise reduction on a TIFF file seems less effective than if done in ACR on a RAW or DNG file...but maybe its just me. F/11, ISO 400, 1/500 sec, handheld, evaluative metering, exposure compensation -1.3 EV.
- Gear: Sigma DP2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 446 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!