In my lightboxes:
Foliage Along Spavinaw Creek
- Title: Foliage Along Spavinaw Creek
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North East Oklahoma
- Nearest Town: Spavinaw, OK
- Brief Directions: Spavinaw is located about 25 miles East of Pryor, OK on highway 20.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had been taking photo's around Spavinaw Lake and while shooting from the Spavinaw Dam I noticed a lot of color along the creek below the dam. I immediately drove to the small park and started shooting along the creek. While walking around looking for shots, I happened to look to my right and saw the light coming through this tree. I walked under it and was able to get this shot of the bright light coming through the leaves. The black black ground is due to a cliff on the opposite bank that was in a dark shadow.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Canon 28-105mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 258 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!