In my lightboxes:
Chestnut-eared Aracari (pteroglossus Castanotis)
- Title: Chestnut-eared Aracari (pteroglossus Castanotis)
- Country: Brazil
- Nearest Area: Mato Grosso
- Nearest Town: Poconé
- Brief Directions: Fly in to Cuiaba. From there you can drive (with guide) to Poconé and then onto the transpantaneiro road. Jaguar Lodge is approximately 90 km south of Poconé
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Chestnut-eared Aracari (Pteroglossus castanotis) in a papaya tree in the garden of Jaguar Lodge along the Transpantaneiro road in the Northern Pantanal
- Gear: Canon 50D; Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 356 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1394852126.723 seconds.