In my lightboxes:
Early March At Cedar Falls
- Title: Early March At Cedar Falls
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hocking Hills State Park
- Nearest Town: Logan
- Brief Directions: Southeast from Columbus, Ohio on State Route 33 to Logan. Go west into Hocking Hills State Park, following 664 to 374. Past The Inn at Cedar Falls (highly recommend for lodging and meals) on left and then right at bottom of hill. Two parking areas. Short hike down into the gorge.
- GPS Longitude: 82
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Cedar Falls is one of the most scenic and visited waterfall in the Hocking Hills State Park of Southeastern Ohio. Incredible ice formations over the falls from about early January through February, early spring rains get the water moving again, often at an incredible rate. I captured this image the first weekend in March 2011.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III and Canon 28-70mm f2.8 L lens; Kirk head and Bogen tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 638 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!