In my lightboxes:
Congress Double Rainbow
- Title: Congress Double Rainbow
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wickenburg, AZ
- Nearest Town: Congress
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Caught the biggest, fullest, closest rainbow I've ever seen. Actually, was out looking for rocks and had to run to the truck and grab my camera. Couldn't fit it in the frame, so I ran off several sections of while I could. Got some keepers, for sure, and people think I Photoshopped them, they are so unreal! Knelt behind a mesquite bush and shot this.
- Gear: Sony A350, Sony 85mm 1/160 sec at f4.5, ISO 100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 807 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!