In my lightboxes:
- Title: Winter Meets Fall
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hope Valley
- Nearest Town: Kirkwood
- Brief Directions: Located where hwys 88 and 89 meet. North from Jackson CA, or south from Nevada border or east from Lake Tahoe. They all meet at Hope Valley
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Not since 2005 has fall been this beautiful. Although even more beautiful in 05, this year was amazing. Hope Valley is my favorite place to take a drive. Between Jackson and lake Tahoe along hwy 88, Hope Valley is a breathtaking area where the Carson River cuts through the valleys and hills and empties into the numerous area lakes.
- Gear: Canon 30D, Canon 100mm macro @ f16, Gitzo carbon fiber tripod, manfrotto ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 287 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!