In my lightboxes:
Lonely Lizard Stands Guard
- Title: Lonely Lizard Stands Guard
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palo Duro Canyon
- Nearest Town: Canyon
- Brief Directions: From Canyon(20 or so miles west of Amarilo), Texas Palo Duro Canyon is 14 miles south of town. Know as the "Little Grand Canyon" of Texas a must visit for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Greater earless lizard sits atop his resting place looking at the beautiful rock formation on the second mile of the canyon trail to the Lighthouse.
- Gear: Sony A700 with 16-80mm Ziess zoom f3.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 264 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!