In my lightboxes:
Lake Jean Sunset
- Title: Lake Jean Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ricketts Glenn State Park - Lake Jean
- Nearest Town: Red Rock
- Brief Directions: At Red Rock, a small intersection on Route 118, you will see signs to Ricketts Glenn State Park. Drive up the steep mountain and on the top where it flattens out look for the park entrance on the right. As you enter the park you will soon see Lake Jean.
- GPS Longitude: -76.2819435
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Lake Jean is a popular destination for central PA natives. A part of Ricketts Glenn State Park it offers canoeing and kayaking, fishing and swiming. A campground is at the one end. One June evening camping I took a walk along the water's edge to watch a beautiful sunset. This shot was taken after the sun set, yet still had some beautiful color in the sky.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Cannon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 484 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!